ESP is looking for a qualified full time (A LEVEL) mechanic/ technician.
This position is currently closed however we recommend submitting your resume should the following job description interest you.
If you are a skilled automotive technician and enjoy the world of high performance vehicles, this is the job for you.
At Enhanced Street Performance, we work on a wide range of vehicles from GT500s, Dodge SRT-8s, Vettes and Camaros to Subarus, Mitsubishis, Nissans and Audis. Some were built in the 60s and 70s, while others left the assembly line only months ago. While the make and model may vary, they all have one thing in common…these are some of the fastest machines on the road! Many of these cars are making more than double the original power given by the manufacturer. Our team members live and breathe horsepower and this dedication carries over the work we do.
As a mechanic here, daily activities include everything from basic general automotive repair including brakes, suspension work, drive-train, and electrical diagnostic and repair to all out engine swaps. Diagnosing a wheel bearing noise, replacing a timing belt, or figuring out a misfire could be on your morning agenda. The next day you might be installing a supercharger on a new Dodge Challenger, a front mount intercooler on a Subaru, or doing chassis dyno pulls on a 70 Chevelle.
Enhanced Street Performance has been serving car enthusiasts for over 12 years. We offer full benefits including health insurance, paid time off, flexible hours, and more.
Technicians that do well at ESP tend to be the people who can think outside the box. Anyone can follow a repair manual, but many of the items we install require customization and modifications.
THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE PART INSTALLS IN BOTH FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC AUTOMOBILES!
Applicant must have a general knowledge of high performance upgrades including engine transplants, turbo chargers, super chargers, suspension, etc. and a general interest therein.
Duties include clutch installs, cam swaps, gauges and methanol injection, and other electronics installs. Must have excellent diagnostic skills. Exhaust fabrication MIG and TIG welding experience a plus. Knowledge of engine tuning and chassis dynos a plus.
This person MUST have their own tools!
Applicant should be familiar with repair on a wide range of vehicles including GM (Corvette, Camaro, etc. old to new), Subaru, Mitsubishi, Late model Dodge vehicles and more.
Candidate would work very closely with our head mechanic and should be able to work in a team environment. ESP maintains an excellent reputation for quality work and customer satisfaction that is directly related to the work ethics and dedication of its employees.
General repair and modifying of both standard and high performance automobiles.
- Inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, factory scheduled maintenance (including timing belts), oil changes, tire rotation and changes.
- Replacing worn/damaged parts such as clutches, wheel bearings, shocks/struts, charging system elements, starting system elements, etc.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints, conducting inspections, and diagnosing and repairing areas of malfunction (both mechanical and electrical systems). MUST have excellent diagnostic skills.
- Performs work that is not necessarily illustrated in repair manuals including engine transplants, aftermarket part installations, exhaust system installations, transmission swaps/conversion, and more. Most installs have general instructions available.
- Install aftermarket electronics including engine computers, fuel controllers, boost controllers, gauges, meth controllers, etc. Ability to read electrical diagrams and proficient wiring is a MUST!
- Offer assistance in operating the chassis dyno including operating equipment (ESP will provide training), strapping down vehicles, and operating computer/data logging equipment and software.
-MUST have general background in automotive repair. ASE certifications a plus.
-5 years minimum work experience recommended.
-A general knowledge of repair procedures for a wide variety of automobiles.
-MUST HAVE OWN TOOLS.
-Should be able to work independently and perform quality inspections of one's work.
-Should have a general knowledge of PC based computers and programs.
-Ability to perform general custom fabrication of brackets, exhaust.
-MIG and TIG welding skills are a plus.
****Dependability is a MUST. ****