Charger Super Bee puts down over 550 WHP after Edelbrock supercharger install and tuning.
1984 Camaro with full LS2 transplant, 4L80E, and LOTs of mods
Corvette with FULL NOS kit install
Your modern muscle is right at home here at ESP. From superchargers, cam swaps and custom tuning to better gears, suspension and stopping power, we've got you covered. We offer a long list of services for a wide variety of late-model muscle. Specialties include Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep Hemi and SRT-8s, Ford Mustang and Shelby GT500s, and of course GM's Corvette/Camaro/CTS-V cars.
- Enhanced Street Performance, Inc. offers general repair and maintenance including brakes, shocks/springs, engine tune-ups, and more. ESP specializes in full factory maintenance from spark plug replacement to filter/fluid changes. ESP offers full diagnostic services for all drivability issues.
- ESP has the state-of-the-art equipment and expertise to extract the full horsepower potential out of your vehicle via custom PCM recalibration. Please see our dyno tuning section for more information.
- ESP offers full installation services for all of bolt-on performance upgrades including intakes, throttle bodies, fuel system upgrades (pumps, injectors, regulators), camshafts, gauges, and more.
- Engine building services, from street to race prep engines.
- Differential and drive train services including clutch/flywheel installs, gear swaps, and limited-slip differential (LSD) upgrades.
- Manual transmission repair
- Engine transplants and upgrades, turbo conversions, and more.
- Custom exhaust work including mandrel bent piping and stainless steel.
- Power Adders are our specialty! Supercharger/Turbocharger installs from companies such as A&A Corvette, Edelbrock E-Force, Kenne Bell, Magnacharger, Procharger, Whipple and more. ESP offers installation of forced induction accessories including intercoolers, water/alcohol/methanol injection, and more. Nitrous Oxide and all related accessories installed and tuned.
- Brake and Suspension Upgrades- ESP offers aftermarket brake pads and rotors by such companies as Brembo, DBA, EBC, Hawk, Powerstop, and Wilwood. Larger brake rotors and multiple piston calipers can improve braking performance substantially. Top it all off with a set of stainless steel brake lines for the ultimate stopping package. And how about stiffening up that factory suspension? Firm up your ride with suspension packages from BMR, Hotchkis, Whiteline and more for a better stance, better ride, and more power to the pavement.
- With 1 to 2 overdrive gears, late-model transmissions offer drivers the benefit of moving to higher rear end gear ratios for improved acceleration and ¼ mile performance. ESP offers full ring and pinion gear installation services on all late model rear differentials. And for those making a bit more ponies for which the stock rear end was intended, ESP offers bullet-proof replacement rear end assemblies from Curry, Moser Engineering, Strange and more. Or put together a custom setup using gears by Richmond, Motive and Ford Racing and carriers by Eaton, Powertrax and more.
- One of the best bang-for-the-buck power adders out there on the market today is the supercharger. Superchargers can add quite a bit more power (50% to 150% and more) with minimal effects in overall vehicle drivability. Many systems available for late-model fuel injected applications are emissions compliant and are engineering to fit very nicely under the hood. Most even offer warranties. If you are looking for a night and day performance modification, this may be the one...